Welcome to Titus Salt School
Our four key values are: together, resilient, ambitious and caring.
Our students continue to make me proud and I am overwhelmed by their skills, enthusiasm, drive and commitment – qualities that make our school a special place. My thanks also go to our staff who share in the school’s vision and ensure our values are at the forefront of what we do every day.
- To help shape the vision and direction of the school
- To ensure that all students and staff are safe
- To ensure that the school fulfils its statutory duties
- To have a good understanding of the strengths of the school and the areas for development
- To challenge and support the Leadership Team
What we do
In addition to five Full Board meetings a year, smaller groups of governors meet each term in committees to consider various aspects of running the school:
- Curriculum/Liaison Committee
- Pastoral Committee
- Resources Committee
- Staffing Committee
- Link Governors
The role of the Link Governors has been developed over the last few years. Each Link Governor meets with a member of the Leadership Team and through that member to a particular Faculty. In this way the governors can get a good grasp of the school’s strengths and also of the areas for development. The result is that we are then able to challenge and support appropriately.
School Governors 2015/16
We are strong supporters of the school and are very keen to hear from parents/carers and others who are interested in us.